Tragedy! Young Lady Reportedly Electrocuted As She Slept Off While Charging Her Phone (See Photos)
A pretty young lady has met her untimely death in a bizarre way and left her family and friends in mourning after she passed away from an electrocution from her mobile phone.
A Facebook user identified as Peter Prekings Chima Precious has taken to the social networking platform to post the photos of a young lady identified as Imaobong Ekanem
, who was reportedly electrocuted to death.
According to Jeffrey Sidney Wehere, who originally shared the story, “the lady was charging her phone and dropped it on her body and slept off. NEPA took the light and brought it back while she was sleeping and it shocked her to death.” – Imaobong Ekanem
As at the time of filing this report, TORI News could not independently verify the authenticity of this story. Where in the country the shocking incident happened was also not ascertained.
Click To Add Comment
See more photos below;