Looking for something? Search below

 Man rescued after dousing himself with petrol and setting himself ablaze – Watch Video

A man was rescued, today, at Omole Estate, Ojodu, Lagos, after dousing himself with petrol and setting himself ablaze in public. .

But for passersby who promptly mobilized to pour water on him, he would have succeeded in killing himself.

The man, who is said to be suffering from mental illness, was said to have drunk Hypo, a bleach, earlier today, but rescued. The Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA) later came to take him away.

A post shared by Instablog9ja (@instablog9ja) on

Click To Add Comment

Trending Posts

Leave a comment

Copyright © 2018
Aproko Girl (INC)
Lekki Phase 1 (Lagos State , Nigeria)
Skip to toolbar