Next List Of Looters Will Shock Nigerians – Lai Mohammed
The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, yesterday said that another list of treasury looters would be released very soon by the Federal Government and that many unexpected names will be revealed.
The minister said no amount of intimidation from any side could stop the release of the list.
Mohammed said this in Ilorin during an interview with journalists on his way to Abuja after his condolence visits to Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed, the people of Offa, state police command and the victims of the armed robbery attacks in Offa last Thursday where seven police officers and many civilians were killed while several others were injured.
He said, “We are not going to ask anybody not to go to court, but what we are telling them is that they should re-examine themselves because when the government came out with its list, it was confident of the evidence it has.
No government worth its salt would be challenged and would not come out to prove that what it’s saying is correct. When it comes to evidence it’s for the courts to decide, but we want to make it clear that no amount of intimidation from any side would prevent government from releasing the next batch of looters lists and what you have seen so far is a tip of the iceberg when the list comes out. You will see that many people that Nigerians did not suspect partook in the national looting.’’
Aproko Girl (INC)Lekki Phase 1 (Lagos State , Nigeria)