Five members of a family of six in Igboetche community, in the Etche Local Government Area of Rivers, have been killed by generator fumes.
The incident, which occurred on Monday,took the lives of Andrew Monye; his wife, Onyinye Monye; and three of their four children
It was learnt that the family had put on their generator and left it in the bathroom before going to bed But the generator fumes circulated the building, leaving five members of the family dead.
The children that lost their lives were two girls (15 and 11 years old) and a five-year-old boy, while the only child that survived was 13 years old.
It was learnt that the survivor was rushed to a nearby hospital for medical attention.
Source – Punch
Aproko Girl (INC)Lekki Phase 1 (Lagos State , Nigeria)